Lairo.com Website Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Philosophy
- We do NOT give your personal information to anyone.
- We ONLY send you mail that you ask for.
- We make it EASY for you to cancel subscriptions.
- Our relationship with our visitors is founded on trust.
It's that simple.
If you wish to read "the fine print", our detailed PRIVACY STATEMENT is available below.
Tired of junk mail, spam and telemarketers? Visit my buddy's REDUCE JUNK MAIL SITE.
LAIRO.COM has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the LAIRO.COM website.
Our site's comments form asks users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the comments form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. LAIRO.COM is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. For more information please read our LEGAL INFORMATION .
Our site uses order forms and links for customers to request information and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) but do not pass this information on to any third parties.
A cookie is a small data file that certain Web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them.
A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you've visited. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our data and backup data is stored securely and access is restricted to authorized personnel.
Our Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
- Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Excite@Home will never knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13 without first obtaining parental consent.
- We do NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
- We do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- We do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following option(s) for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service:
- send an e-mail to:
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- send an e-mail to:
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at our address below.
If you have any comments or questions about our site, please sen an e-mail to the Webmaster at:
Also see our Legal Information and Copyright Notice.